Investing in Industry Research – Understanding the Value of Your Donation
The Equipment Leasing & Finance Foundation strives to inspire thoughtful innovation and contribute to the betterment of the equipment leasing & finance industry. We produce quality, independent, future-focused data intelligence and resources to help you determine strategic direction for your company.
View our infographic on "6 Things to Know About the Foundation".
Through generous gifts from many corporate and individual contributors, we are able to:
- Provide the vision for the equipment finance industry through development of future-focused research and market intelligence;
- Identify, study and report on emerging issues that affect equipment financing; and
- Develop a comprehensive body of knowledge of equipment finance for use by the business, academic, investor, and public policy communities. The Foundation's constituents include:
- Independent lease financing companies
- Captive finance companies
- Commercial and investment banks
- Diversified financial services companies
- Brokers and packagers
- Service providers
- Rating and industry analysts
- Researchers and media sources
- Allied not for profit associations
The Foundation makes focused strides to advance our industry by:
- Publishing the Journal of Equipment Lease Financing, the Foundation's signature publication with an industry circulation of 10,000 electronic copies, published three times a year.
- Hosting the annual Industry Future Council to conduct an annual environmental scan of what lies ahead and publishing a synthesized report of findings.
- Working closely with the academic community to address industry topics and research including: funding for research grants; authorship honorariums; access to statistical databases; and development of case studies and teaching modules.
- Providing awareness and resources to students through the Guest Lecture Program and Scholarship Program to educate the next generation workforce about opportunities in equipment finance.
For a complete list of Foundation studies, visit the Online Library.