Investing in Industry Research – Understanding the Value of Your Donation
The Equipment Leasing & Finance Foundation strives to inspire thoughtful innovation and contribute to the betterment of the equipment leasing & finance industry. We produce quality, independent, future-focused data intelligence and resources to help you determine strategic direction for your company.
Watch remarks from Equipment Leasing & Finance Foundation Executive Director from ELFA's 2020 Business LIVE!
Through generous gifts from many corporate and individual contributors, we are able to:
- Provide the vision for the equipment finance industry through development of future-focused research and market intelligence;
- Identify, study and report on emerging issues that affect equipment financing; and
- Develop a comprehensive body of knowledge of equipment finance for use by the business, academic, investor, and public policy communities. The Foundation's constituents include:
- Independent lease financing companies
- Captive finance companies
- Commercial and investment banks
- Diversified financial services companies
- Brokers and packagers
- Service providers
- Rating and industry analysts
- Researchers and media sources
- Allied not for profit associations
The Foundation makes focused strides to advance our industry by:
- Publishing the Journal of Equipment Lease Financing, the Foundation's signature publication with an industry circulation of 10,000 electronic copies, published three times a year.
- Hosting the annual Industry Future Council to conduct an annual environmental scan of what lies ahead and publishing a synthesized report of findings.
- Working closely with the academic community to address industry topics and research including: funding for research grants; authorship honorariums; access to statistical databases; and development of case studies and teaching modules.
- Providing awareness and resources to students through the Guest Lecture Program and Scholarship Program to educate the next generation workforce about opportunities in equipment finance.
For a complete list of Foundation studies, visit the Online Library.