24-Hour Fundraising Campaign Provides Individuals and Companies Opportunity to Give Back to the Equipment Finance Industry, Receive Exclusive Webinar Invitation
Washington, DC, June 6, 2022 – The Equipment Leasing & Finance Foundation is designating tomorrow, June 7, as a “Day of Giving” for everyone who has benefitted from the wide range of industry research, programs and resources the Foundation provides. This is the fifth annual Day of Giving, which is intended to attract new donors and remind people of the lasting impact they and their companies make when they support the Foundation’s mission to propel the equipment finance industry forward. The Foundation hopes to attract 150 new and returning donors and raise $75,000 during its 24-hour marathon fundraiser. All giving levels are welcome.
This year the Foundation is offering a special benefit to show its appreciation for the generosity of Day of Giving donors. They will receive an invitation to attend an exclusive webinar presentation by Dr. Rob Wescott of Keybridge Research on the Q3 update to the Foundation’s 2022 Equipment Leasing & Finance U.S. Economic Outlook, to be held on July 26 at 1 p.m. EDT.
As part of the Day of Giving campaign, the Foundation is highlighting popular and new resources it has released and programs it has conducted over the last year, which are made possible entirely through individual and corporate donations. Among the vast array are:
- New studies, including the environmental, social, and governance (ESG) report, “The ESG Imperative: Understanding the Opportunities for the Equipment Leasing and Finance Industry,” and “Equipment Finance Funding, Securitization & Syndication: Best Practices for Today and Tomorrow.”
- Podcast episodes on ESG and funding best practices to complement Foundation research studies.
- Academic Programs designed to attract new and diverse talent that is the future of our industry. Among them are the Equipment Leasing & Finance Foundation Scholarship, which this year increased the number of scholarships being awarded from three to up to five of $5,000 each annually to students interested in pursuing a career in the equipment finance industry. The Guest Lecture Program provides an opportunity for industry participants to share their stories and introduce students to the equipment finance industry.
- Topical and economic research studies, including the Vertical Market Series which examines the conditions and outlook for road transportation, healthcare, construction, agriculture, logistics, and retail. All are available for free download at the online Research Library.
- The Journal of Lease Financing (JELF), which welcomes original submissions on industry topics.
“This Day of Giving is great way to acknowledge the value that the Foundation’s many resources provide to our businesses and our own professional development, which are unavailable anywhere else,” said Shari Lipski, Principal, ECS Financial Services, Inc., Foundation Trustee, and National Development Committee Chair. “Making a donation today supports everyone who benefits from participating in the equipment finance industry.”
Donations can be made online at https://www.leasefoundation.org/giving/online/, or by check to the Equipment Leasing & Finance Foundation, 1625 Eye St NW, Suite 850, Washington, DC 20006.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
ABOUT THE FOUNDATION
The Equipment Leasing & Finance Foundation is a 501c3 non-profit organization that propels the equipment finance sector—and its people—forward through industry-specific knowledge, intelligence, and programs that contribute to industry innovation, individual careers, and the overall betterment of the equipment leasing and finance industry. The Foundation is funded through charitable individual and corporate donations. Learn more at www.leasefoundation.org.
Media contact: Charlie Visconage, firstname.lastname@example.org