Washington, DC, February 1, 2022—The Equipment Leasing & Finance Foundation is accepting applications for its scholarship program for the 2022-2023 academic year. Up to five scholarships of $5,000 each will be awarded to full-time undergraduate or full-time graduate students interested in pursuing a career in the equipment finance industry who are majoring in business, economics, finance, or a related discipline.
To be eligible for consideration for a scholarship in 2022, candidates must submit their applications online by May 20, 2022, and must:
- Be a full-time undergraduate student, or full-time graduate student, as defined by the accredited educational institution they are attending;
- Have completed the equivalent of at least two years of full-time college course work, earned 50 percent of the credit hours required for graduation, or have completed an associate’s degree from an accredited educational institution;
- Have declared his/her/their major course work to be in the field of business, economics, finance, or a related discipline;
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
- Students with recommendations from professionals in the equipment finance industry will be given preference.
To learn more or to apply for a scholarship, visit https://www.leasefoundation.org/academic-programs/home/scholarship-program/.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
ABOUT THE FOUNDATION
The Equipment Leasing & Finance Foundation is a 501c3 non-profit organization that propels the equipment finance sector—and its people—forward through industry-specific knowledge, intelligence, and programs that contribute to industry innovation, individual careers, and the overall betterment of the equipment leasing and finance industry. The Foundation is funded through charitable individual and corporate donations. Learn more at www.leasefoundation.org.
Media Contact: Charlie Visconage, email@example.com