Washington, DC, December 22, 2020 – The Equipment Leasing & Finance Foundation (Foundation) announced the 2021 officers of its Board of Trustees (Board). Board Officers serving are Scott Thacker, Chief Executive Officer, Ivory Consulting Corporation, as Chair; Nancy Pistorio, President, Madison Capital LLC, as Vice Chair; Zack Marsh, CFO, Orion First Financial, LLC, as Secretary/Treasurer; and Ralph Petta, President and CEO, Equipment Leasing and Finance Association (ELFA) as President. Jeffry Elliott, Senior Managing Director, Huntington Equipment Finance, is Immediate Past Chair. The officer elections were held following the Board‘s annual meeting.
New members appointed to the Foundation Board of Trustees include Shari Lipski, Principal, ECS Financial Services, Inc.; William Tefft, SVP Asset Management, Pacific Western Bank; and Bonnie Wright.
“The Foundation’s 2021 Board represents a wealth of expertise, talent, and experience in the equipment finance industry,” said Scott Thacker. “We are privileged that each one of them shares a strong passion for the three key components of our mission – research, education, and sustainability, and we are fortunate to benefit from their volunteer time and commitment as we collectively work to advance the Foundation for the benefit of the equipment finance industry.”
Trustees continuing on the Board for 2021 are:
• Jeffrey Berg, Executive Vice President, DLL
• Katie Emmel, Chief Operating Officer, International Decision Systems
• Christopher Enbom, CEO & Chairman, AP Equipment Financing
• Valerie Gerard, Co-Chief Executive Officer, The Alta Group LLC
• Miles Herman, President and COO, LEAF Commercial Capital Inc.
• James Johnson, Ph.D, Retired, Professor of Finance, Northern Illinois University
• Brian Madison, President, TrinityRail Leasing and Management Services
• Bonnie Michael, Vice President, Legal and General Counsel – United States, Volvo Financial Services
• Michael Romanowski, President, Farm Credit Leasing
• Thomas Ware, President, Tom Ware Advisory Services, LLC
• Donna Yanuzzi, Director, Vendor & Small Business Equipment Finance, F.N.B. Equipment Finance
Kelli Nienaber will continue to serve as Executive Director.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
ABOUT THE FOUNDATION
The Equipment Leasing & Finance Foundation is a 501c3 non-profit organization that propels the equipment finance sector—and its people—forward through industry-specific knowledge, intelligence, and programs that contribute to industry innovation, individual careers, and the overall betterment of the equipment leasing and finance industry. The Foundation is funded through charitable individual and corporate donations. Learn more at www.leasefoundation.org.
Contact: Anneliese DeDiemar, email@example.com