24-Hour Fundraising Campaign Provides Individuals and Companies Opportunity to Invest in the Future of the Equipment Finance Industry
Washington, DC, June 5, 2023 – The Equipment Leasing & Finance Foundation is designating tomorrow, June 6, as a “Day of Giving” for everyone who has benefitted from the wide range of industry research, programs, and resources the Foundation provides. This is the sixth annual Day of Giving, which is intended to attract new donors and remind people of the lasting impact they and their companies make when they support the Foundation’s mission to propel the equipment finance industry forward. The Foundation hopes to attract new and returning donors and raise $85,000 during its 24-hour marathon fundraiser. All giving levels are welcome, and all donations are 100% tax-deductible.
As part of the Day of Giving campaign, the Foundation is highlighting popular and new resources it has released and programs it has conducted over the last year, made possible entirely through individual and corporate donations. Among the wide range are:
- Industry studies, including the Equipment Leasing & Finance Industry Horizon Report, “Specialized Apps, Software, and Information Services for the Equipment Leasing & Finance Industry,” and “Vertical Market Outlook Series: Franchise.”
- Podcast episodes on risk management and a newly launched vertical market podcast series.
- Academic Programs designed to attract new and diverse talent that is the future of our industry. Among them are the Equipment Leasing & Finance Foundation Scholarship Program, which awards five scholarships of $5,000 each annually to students interested in pursuing a career in the equipment finance industry. The Guest Lecture Program provides an opportunity for industry participants to share their stories and introduce students to the equipment finance industry.
- Topical and economic research studies, including the quarterly-updated 2023 Equipment Leasing & Finance U.S. Economic Outlook. All are available for free download at the online Research Library.
- The Journal of Lease Financing (JELF), which welcomes original submissions on industry topics.
“The Day of Giving is an incredible opportunity to showcase and demonstrate support for the Foundation’s mission, which benefits everyone in the equipment finance industry,” said Shari Lipski, Principal, ECS Financial Services, Inc., Foundation Trustee, and National Development Committee Chair. “Your 100% tax-deductible donation plays a critical role in providing a diverse range of resources about our industry that are not accessible elsewhere.”
Donations can be made online at https://www.leasefoundation.org/giving/online/, or by check to the Equipment Leasing & Finance Foundation, 1625 Eye St NW, Suite 850, Washington, DC 20006.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
ABOUT THE FOUNDATION
The Equipment Leasing & Finance Foundation is a 501c3 non-profit organization that propels the equipment finance sector—and its people—forward through industry-specific knowledge, intelligence, and programs that contribute to industry innovation, individual careers, and the overall betterment of the equipment leasing and finance industry. The Foundation is funded through charitable individual and corporate donations. Learn more at www.leasefoundation.org.
Media contact: Charlie Visconage, email@example.com