The Equipment Leasing & Finance Foundation has released the Q4 Equipment Leasing & Finance Industry Snapshot, an indispensable resource for industry participants to incorporate into executive briefings and presentations. The presentation slide deck summarizes the current conditions of the U.S. economy and equipment finance industry with clear, easy-to-digest charts and short narratives of key trends.
Among the range of details in the Q4 Industry Snapshot :
• The U.S. economy expanded at a 4.2% annualized rate in Q2, the strongest quarter in four years, with consumer spending and net exports the leading growth drivers.
• Top economic tailwinds include a strong labor market, healthy consumer spending and robust business investment.
• Top economic headwinds include housing sector contraction, auto sector slowdown and emerging market turmoil.
• Oil price volatility, midterm elections and trade policy shifts are among additional factors to watch.
• As of August, Monthly Leasing and Finance Index (MLFI-25) new business volume is on track for its strong year of growth since the metric began in 2005.
Prepared by Keybridge Research and updated quarterly, the snapshot is available for free download at https://www.leasefoundation.org/industry-resources/industry-snapshot/