The Equipment Leasing & Finance Foundation has released the Q4 2019 Equipment Leasing & Finance Industry Snapshot, an indispensable resource for industry participants to incorporate into executive briefings and presentations. The presentation slide deck summarizes the current conditions and projections for the U.S. economy and equipment finance industry with clear, easy-to-digest charts and short narratives of key trends.
Among the range of details in the new release:
• The U.S. economy eased to 2% annualized growth in Q2, mirroring weakening economic fundamentals amid rising uncertainty.
• Growth in Q2 was driven primarily by consumer spending, while investment and net exports dragged on the U.S. economy.
• Economic headwinds include a slowdown in global manufacturing and waning U.S. business optimism.
• Low consumer financial stress and robust consumer spending are top economic tailwinds.
• Additional economic factors to watch are U.S. relations with China in addition to trade issues, improvement in the housing market, the employment outlook and uncertainty in U.S. financial markets.
• New business volume growth reported in ELFA’s Monthly Leasing and Finance Index is on track to beat 2018 levels after recovering from a slow first half of the year.
Prepared by Keybridge Research and updated quarterly, the snapshot is available for free download at https://www.leasefoundation.org/industry-resources/industry-snapshot/
Contact: Anneliese DeDiemar, firstname.lastname@example.org