Volunteer Presenters in Action
What is the Guest Lecture Program?
• A ready-made presentation developed by industry experts to introduce students to the equipment finance industry.
• The presentation is customizable, allowing you to share your personal experience.
• Depending on your audience, the presentation includes additional slides that go in depth on particular subjects (i.e. Lease Accounting)
Have you delivered a guest lecture? We want to hear from you! Fill out our post-lecture survey now!
If you're interested in giving a Guest Lecture, check out the resources below. Contact email@example.com and let us know!
PLEASE NOTE: Be sure to tag @LeaseFoundation in your promotional tweets for your presentation and use #ELFFGuestLecture. The Foundation will retweet to continue the conversation!
Benefits in Brief
- Educate future decision makers about the equipment leasing and finance alternative to cash.
- Attract new talent to our industry.
- Encourage Finance professors to include our asset class in their teaching curriculum.
- Engage more academics to research opportunities in our industry.