The Guest Lecture Program is designed to increase awareness of equipment leasing and finance and attract new talent to the industry. If you're interested in giving the Guest Lecture, check out the resources below. If you've already given one, or plan to, contact email@example.com and let us know!
PLEASE NOTE: Be sure to tag @LeaseFoundation in your promotional tweets for your presentation and use #ELFFGuestLecture. The Foundation will retweet to continue the conversation!
What is the Guest Lecture Program?
• A ready-made presentation developed by industry experts to introduce students to the equipment finance industry.
• The presentation is customizable, allowing you to share your personal experience.
• Depending on your audience, the presentation includes additional slides that go in depth on particular subjects (i.e. Lease Accounting)
Benefits in Brief
- Educate future decision makers about the equipment leasing and finance alternative to cash.
- Attract new talent to our industry.
- Encourage Finance professors to include our asset class in their teaching curriculum.
- Engage more academics to research opportunities in our industry.