Request For Proposals
The Equipment Leasing & Finance Foundation seeks research proposals for studies outlined below. The Foundation is accepting proposals monthly by the 1st of each month. Proposals will be reviewed monthly and a response will be submitted to you shortly after each meeting.Before you submit any proposals to the Foundation, please make sure to do the following:
- Download and review the Grant Guidelines and Application
- Search the websites of both the Foundation and ELFA Online for all research and articles currently available on the topic.
- Contact the Foundation at 202.238.3400 or Foundation@leasefoundation.org if you have any questions.
Contact the Foundation for specific Proposal deadlines.
- Rise of the Banks
- Big Data for Asset Finance Businesses, Large and Small
- Introducing the SELFI - The Software (and Equipment) Leasing and Finance Industry
Deadlines for Grant Submissions
The Equipment Leasing & Finance Foundation considers proposals on a monthly basis. If your proposal is submitted by the 1st of any month, generally the Committee can review it and respond to your proposal within 30 days. If you have questions please the Foundation at 202.238.3400 or email@example.com.
To submit a research proposal to the Equipment Leasing & Finance Foundation:
- Complete the grant application form
- Read and sign the Policies and Procedures documents
- Enclose an executive summary with your proposal
Mail or Email to:
Equipment Leasing & Finance Foundation
1825 K Street NW, Suite 900
Washington, DC 20006