The Guest Lecture Program is designed to help increase awareness of equipment leasing and finance and attract new talent to the industry.
If you're interested in giving the Guest Lecture, check out the resources below. If you've already given one, or plan to, contact Chelsea Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know!
What is the Guest Lecture Program?
- A 30-minute presentation developed by industry experts.
- Designed to provide the basics and demonstrate why equipment leasing and finance is a viable option in the financing/banking industry.
- Customizable, allowing you to share your personal experience.
- Can be used at colleges, universities, financing/banking institutions.
Benefits in Brief
- Educate future decision makers about the equipment leasing and finance alternative to cash.
- Attract new talent to our industry.
- Encourage finance professors to include our asset class in their teaching curriculum.
- Attract more academics to research opportunities in our industry and asset class.
Download These Presenter Tools:
Industry Members Take the Guest Lecture Program on the Road
- Colorado MBA Students Learn About Equipment Finance
(QuickBrief, March 2017)
Spreading the Gospel of Equipment Finance
(Equipment Leasing & Finance Magazine, Jan/Feb 2016)
Have You Delivered the Guest Lecture Program?
(Equipment Leasing & Finance Magazine, July/Aug/Sept 2015)
Scenes from the Guest Lecture Program
(Equipment Leasing & Finance Magazine, Mar/Apr 2015)
Building Bench Strength ï¿½ Coaches Needed!
(Equipment Finance Advisor blog, Feb 4, 2015)
Fostering Member Engagement
(Monitor Magazine, Jan/Feb 2015)
Guest Lecture Program Attracts New Talent to the Industry
(Equipment Leasing & Finance Magazine, Jan/Feb 2015)
Attracting New Talent
(Equipment Leasing & Finance Magazine, May/June 2014)
ELFA Members Take Guest Lecture Program on the Road
(ELFA QuickBrief, April 2014)
Guest Lecture Program Puts You at the Head of the Class
(Equipment Leasing & Finance Magazine, Summer 2013)
For questions, please visit the FAQ page or contact: